Already a Vorto user? Log in here!
Vorto Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The following Terms and Conditions govern your use and access of Vorto platform (defined below) and the use of the Services. By accessing the Platform and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not access and/or use this Platform or the Services. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Platform and/or use of the Services are restricted to Customers with accounts only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this Platform and/or Services, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use.
If you are below 18 years old: you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and their agreement to take responsibility for: (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the Services or purchase of Products; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop accessing this Platform and using the Services.
1. Definitions & Interpretation
Unless otherwise defined, the definitions and provisions in respect of interpretation set out in Schedule 1 will apply to these Terms and Conditions.
2. General use of Services and/or access of Platform
2.1 Guidelines to the use of Platform and/or Services:
You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to the Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
2.2 Restricted activities:
You agree and undertake NOT to:
- impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use the Platform or Services for illegal purposes;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services;
- post, promote or transmit through the Platform or Services any Prohibited Materials;
- interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Platform or Services;
- use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Platform or Services;
- use the Platform or Services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
2.3 Availability of Platform and Services:
We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Platform or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Platform or any part of the Services.
2.4 Right, but not obligation, to monitor content:
We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
- monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity, content or material on the Platform and/or through the Services. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
- prevent or restrict access of any Customer to the Platform and/or the Services;
- report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
- to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
2.6 Terms & Conditions of Sale:
Purchases of any Product would be subject to the terms & conditions of sales
3. Use of Services
3.1 Application of this Clause:
In addition to all other terms and conditions in this document, the provisions in this Clause 3 are the additional specific terms and conditions governing your use of the Services.
Use of the Services is limited to authorized Customers that are of legal age and who have the legal capacity to enter into and form contracts under any applicable law. Customers who have breached or are in breach of the terms and conditions contained herein and Customers who have been permanently or temporarily suspended from use of any of the Services may not use the Services even if they satisfy the requirements of this Clause 3.2.
- to access and/or use the Services only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner at all times and further agree to conduct any activity relating to the Services in good faith; and
- to ensure that any information or data you post or cause to appear on the Platform in connection with the Services is accurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data.
3.4 Product description:
While we endeavor to provide an accurate description of the Products, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error.
3.5 Prices of Products:
All Listing Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the Listing Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
3.6 Third Party Vendors:
You acknowledge that parties other than Vorto Gaming AB (i.e., Third Party Vendors or Sellers) list and sell Products on the Platform. Whether a particular Product is listed for sale on the Platform by Vorto Gaming AB or a Third-Party Vendor may be stated on the webpage listing for that Product. For the avoidance of doubt, each agreement entered into for the sale of a Third-Party Vendor’s Products to a Customer shall be an agreement entered into directly and only between the Third Party Vendor and the Customer.
4. Customers with Vorto Network Accounts
Certain Services that may be made available on the Platform may require creation of an account with us or for you to provide Personal Data. If you request to create an account with us, a Username and Password may either be: (i) determined and issued to you by us; or (ii) provided by you and accepted by us in our sole and absolute discretion in connection with the use of the Services and/or access to the relevant Platform. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, request that you update your Personal Data or forthwith invalidate the Username and/or Password without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any Losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation. You hereby agree to change your Password from time to time and to keep the Username and Password confidential and shall be responsible for the security of your account and liable for any disclosure or use (whether such use is authorized or not) of the Username and/or Password. You should notify us immediately if you have knowledge that or have reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of the Username and/or Password has been compromised or if there has been any unauthorized use of the Username and/or Password or if your Personal Data requires updating.
4.2 Purported use/access:
You agree and acknowledge that any use of the Services and/or any access to the Platform and any information, data or communications referable to your Username and Password shall be deemed to be, as the case may be:
- access to the relevant Platform and/or use of the Services by you; or
- information, data or communications posted, transmitted and validly issued by you.
You agree to be bound by any access of the Platform and/or use of any Services (whether such access or use are authorized by you or not) and you agree that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to act upon, rely on or hold you solely responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by you. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify us against any and all Losses attributable to any use of any Services and/or or access to the Platform referable to your Username and Password.
5. Intellectual property
The Intellectual Property in and to the Platform and the Materials are owned, licensed to or controlled by us, our licensors or our service providers. We reserve the right to enforce its Intellectual Property to the fullest extent of the law.
5.2 Restricted use:
No part or parts of the Platform, or any Materials may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment without our prior written permission or that of the relevant copyright owners. Subject to Clause 5.3, permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Materials for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Materials and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
The Trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks of Vorto Gaming AB or third parties. Nothing on the Platform and in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use (including as a meta tag or as a “hot” link to any other website) any Trademarks displayed on the Services, without our written permission or any other applicable trademark owner.
6. Our limitation of responsibility and liability
6.1 No representations or warranties:
The Services, the Platform and the Materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials are provided for informational purposes only. No representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given in conjunction with the Platform, the Services or the Materials. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant:
- the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials;
- that the Platform, the Services or that any of the Materials will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or omissions, or that any identified defect will be corrected;
- that the Platform, the Services or the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros; and
- the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through the Platform or the Services, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Services or the Platform may be accessed by unauthorized third parties and/or disclosed by us or our officers, employees or agents to third parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmissions over the Internet and electronic mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet.
6.2 Exclusion of liability:
Vorto Gaming Indemnitees shall not be liable to you for any Losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
- any access, use and/or inability to use the Platform or the Services;
- reliance on any data or information made available through the Platform and/or through the Services. You should not act on such data or information without first independently verifying its contents;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; and
- any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Platform, even if we or our officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
6.3 At your own risk:
Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, expense or Losses resulting from the use of the Platform is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable therefore.
7. Hyperlinks and Alerts
For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by Third-Parties. Such linked websites or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
We may attach banners, java applets and/or such other materials to the Platform for the purposes of promoting our or our Third-Party Vendors’ products and/or services. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not be entitled to receive any payment, fee and/or commission in respect of any such promotional materials.
8. Your submissions and Information
8.1 Submissions by you:
You grant us a non-exclusive license to use the materials or information that you submit to the Platform and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”). When you post comments or reviews to the Platform, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your Username in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, publish, remove or edit your Submissions.
8.2 Consent to receive e-mails:
You give your full, free, and unequivocal consent and authority to the collection, processing and use by us of any information provided by you (including Personal Data), if you opt-in, for the purposes of sending informational and promotional e-mails and any and all communications, notices, updates and other information to you. Your agreement to the provisions of this Clause 8.2 shall constitute your consent for the purpose of the provisions of any spam control laws (whether in EU or elsewhere). You may subsequently opt out of receiving promotional e-mails by clicking on the appropriate hyperlink in any promotional e-mail.
9.1 Termination by us:
9.2 Termination by you:
10.1 Notices from us:
All notices or other communications given to you if:
- communicated through any print or electronic media as we may select will be deemed to be notified to you on the date of publication or broadcast; or
- sent by post or left at your last known address will be deemed to be received by you on the day following such posting or on the day when it was so left.
10.2 Notices from you:
You may only give notice to us in writing sent to our designated address or e-mail address, and we shall be deemed to have received such notice only upon receipt. While we endeavor to respond promptly to notices from you, we cannot guarantee that we will always respond with consistent speed.
10.3 Other modes:
Notwithstanding Clauses 10.1 and 10.2, we may from time-to-time designate other acceptable modes of giving notices (including but not limited to e-mail or other forms of electronic communication) and the time or event by which such notice shall be deemed given.
11.1 Cumulative rights and remedies:
11.2 No waiver:
Our failure to enforce these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of these terms, and such failure shall not affect the right later to enforce these Terms and Conditions. We would still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
If at any time any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be or shall become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby, and shall continue in force as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision was severed from these Terms and Conditions.
11.4 Rights of Third Parties:
A person or entity who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under any legislation in any jurisdiction to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Clause shall affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms and Conditions.
11.5 Governing law:
Use of the Platform and/or the Services and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with European Union law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Sweden.
11.6 Injunctive relief:
We may seek immediate injunctive relief if we make a good faith determination that a breach or non-performance is such that a temporary restraining order or other immediate injunctive relief is the only appropriate or adequate remedy.
We may by notice through the Platform or by such other method of notification as we may designate (which may include notification by way of e-mail), vary the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions, such variation to take effect on the date we specify through the above means. If you use the Platform or the Services after such date, you are deemed to have accepted such variation. If you do not accept the variation, you must stop accessing or using the Platform and the Services. Our right to vary these Terms and Conditions in the manner aforesaid may be exercised without the consent of any person or entity who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions..
11.8 Correction of Errors:
Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice or other document on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
In the event that these Terms and Conditions are executed or translated in any language other than English (“Foreign Language Version”), the English language version of these Terms and Conditions shall govern and shall take precedence over the Foreign Language Version.
11.11 Entire Agreement:
These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces in full all prior understandings, communications and agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
11.12 Binding and Conclusive:
You acknowledge and agree that any records (including records of any telephone conversations relating to the Services, if any) maintained by us or our service providers relating to or in connection with the Platform and Services shall be binding and conclusive on you for all purposes whatsoever and shall be conclusive evidence of any information and/or data transmitted between us and you. You hereby agree that all such records are admissible in evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of such records merely on the basis that such records are in electronic form or are the output of a computer system, and you hereby waive any of your rights, if any, to so object.
11.13 Sub-contracting and Delegation:
We reserve the right to delegate or sub-contract the performance of any of our functions in connection with the Platform and/or Services and reserve the right to use any service providers, subcontractors and/or agents on such terms as we deem appropriate.
You may not assign your rights under these Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights under these Terms and Conditions to any third party as permissible by law.
11.15 Force Majeure:
We shall not be liable for non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) or for any inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of the Platforms and/or Services contents if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond our reasonable control.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Definitions & Interpretation
Unless otherwise defined, the definitions and provisions in respect of interpretation set out in Schedule 1 will apply to these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
2. Purchase of Products
2.1 Your compliance:
You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the purchase of Products through the Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by Vorto Gaming AB (whether as part of use of the Platform or in relation to the purchase of Products, on behalf of Seller), from time to time. Vorto Gaming AB reserves the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
Products are sold by “Sellers”. Vorto may be a “Seller” for selected Products. “Seller” may also refer to a party other than Vorto, Vorto Gaming AB or its affiliates (such party referred to in these Terms & Conditions of Sale as a “Third Party Vendor”). Whether a particular Product is listed for sale on the Platform by Vorto or a Third-Party Vendor may be stated on the webpage listing that Product. Products sold to you by Sellers will be governed by individual Customer Contracts (more details below in Clause 2.6) which:
- 2.2.1 for Products sold by Third Party Vendors, shall be agreements entered into directly and only between the Third-Party Vendor and you; and
- 2.2.2 for Products sold by Vorto, shall be agreements entered into directly and only between Vorto and you.
2.3 Product description:
While Seller endeavors to provide an accurate description of the Products, neither Vorto nor Seller warrants that such description is accurate, current or free from error. In the event that the Product you receive is of a fundamentally different nature from the Product as described on the Platform and which you have ordered, Clause 6 of these Terms & Conditions of Sale shall apply.
2.4 Placing your Order:
You may place an Order by completing the Order form on the Platform and clicking on a Submit Order button. Seller will not accept Orders placed in any other manner. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Order.
2.5 You have the right to cancel your order within twenty-four hours from the time of your order (“Cooling Off Period”).
The cancellation must be communicated to Vorto in writing within the Cooling Off Period. Upon the expiration of the Cooling Off Period, all Orders are irrevocable and unconditional: All Orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Platform and Seller shall be entitled (but not obliged) to process such Order(s) without your further consent and without any further reference or notice to you. Nevertheless, in certain circumstances as stated in Clause 8, you may request to cancel or amend the Order which Seller will endeavor to give effect to on a commercially reasonable effort basis. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, Seller is not obliged to give effect to any request to cancel or amend any Order.
2.6 Seller’s reservation of rights in respect of Orders:
All Orders shall be subject to Seller’s acceptance in its sole discretion and each Order accepted by Seller (such accepted Order to be referred to as a “Customer Contract”) shall constitute a separate contract. You acknowledge that unless you receive a notice from Vorto confirming your Order, Seller shall not be party to any legally binding agreements or promises made between Seller and you for the sale or other dealings with the Product(s) and accordingly Seller shall not be liable for any Losses which may be incurred as a result. For the avoidance of doubt, Seller reserves the right to decline to process or accept any Order received from or through the Platform in its absolute discretion.
2.7 Termination by Seller in the event of pricing error:
Seller reserves the right to terminate the Customer Contract, in the event that a Product has been mispriced on the Platform, in which event Vorto shall, on behalf of Seller, notify you of such cancellation by giving three days’ notice. Seller shall have such right to terminate such Customer Contract whether or not Products have been dispatched or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to you. Upon termination of the Customer Contract under this clause, the Seller shall refund the payment charged to you for the Product.
2.8 Customer’s acknowledgement:
You acknowledge and warrant that you have not relied on any term, condition, warranty, undertaking, inducement or representation made by or on behalf of Seller which has not been stated expressly in a Customer Contract or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including any catalogues or publicity material produced by either Vorto or Seller. You also acknowledge and agree that to the extent allowed under Swedish law, the exclusion of warranties, exclusion of liability and exclusion of remedies in these Terms & Conditions of Sale allocate risks between the parties and permit Seller to provide the Products at lower fees or prices than Seller otherwise could and you agree that such exclusions on liability are reasonable.
2.10 No representations or warranties:
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing Clause 2.9 and to the extent allowed under Swedish law:
- 2.10.1 no condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the Products supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or use under any specific conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to Seller;
- 2.10.2 Vorto shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, intangible losses, and any other type of damages caused by any breach of a Third-Party Vendor’s implied or express warranty on the Products;
- 2.10.3 Seller shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty, condition or guarantee) if the total price for the Products has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment; and
- 2.10.4 To the extent allowed under Swedish law, Seller shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any defect in the Products arising after the expiry of the applicable Product Warranty, if any.
3. Prices of Products
3.1 Listing Price:
The price of the Products payable by a Customer shall be the Listing Price at the time at which the Order placed by the Customer is transmitted to Seller (through the Platform).
All Listing Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. Seller reserves the right to amend the Listing Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
You may pay for the Product using any of the payment methods prescribed by Vorto from time to time. When you place an Order, actual payment will be only charged upon Seller’s acceptance of your Order and formation of a Customer Contract. All payments shall be made to Vorto, either accepting payment in its own right or as Seller’s agent (where Seller is a Third-Party Vendor). You acknowledge that Vorto is entitled to collect payments from you on behalf of Third-Party Vendors.
4.2 Additional terms:
The payment methods may be subject to additional terms as prescribed by Vorto from time to time.
4.3 Payment methods:
You agree that you are subject to the applicable user agreement of your payment method. You may not claim against Seller or any of its agents (which may include Vorto), for any failure, disruption or error in connection with your chosen payment method. Vorto reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without notice to you or giving any reason.